The Micah Report Columns Thoughts Predictions About Micah Archives Contact
The Micah Report

« Bella Hadid Hits Israel | Main | Gaza Tried to Bomb Israeli Gas Rig »

Iron Dome 97% Hit Rate
By Micah Halpern

Sunday August 6, 2022
I've Been Thinking:

97% effective is near perfect.††

Israelís Iron Dome, in real battle conditions, as rockets launched from Gaza headed into Israel, was 97% effective in destroying those rockets.†

The Iron Dome was first created in 2011.† At that point the anti-missile defense battery operated at 85% efficiency. Since then, it has been tweaked and it continues to improve. †In 2012 it had a 90% shoot down rate.

The Iron Dome was developed by Israeli state-owned Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd with support from U.S. firm Raytheon Technologies Corp.† This unique defense system was designed to economize on costly interceptor missiles by only engaging rockets that are on a trajectory to hit populated areas.

And since the most recent flare-up of fighting between Israel and Palestinian Islamic Jihad militants in Gaza, it has, according to an Israeli military spokesperson, been the Iron Domeís best performance so far.

"We are improving our capabilities all of the time," the spokesperson said. "Touch wood."

Islamic Jihad had fired 580 rockets at Israel as of Sunday morning, the spokesman said, adding that around 20% fell short.† That means that they fell within Gaza.† The remaining 80% reached as far as the outskirts of Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Read my latest book THUGS. It's easy. Just click.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=halpern%2C+micah

To reprint my essays contact sales (at) www.featurewell.com
Follow MicahHalpern on Twitter

15 August 2022 12:10 AM in Thoughts


Trackback Pings

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://micahhalpern.com/mt2x/mt-tb.cgi/6066

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Iron Dome 97% Hit Rate:

» jasa Pasang pagar besi from jasa Pasang pagar besi
The Micah Report [Read More]

Tracked on August 10, 2022 10:38 AM

» this from this
The Micah Report [Read More]

Tracked on August 12, 2022 12:10 PM

» click here click here now please click here click here to view click more click here digital click here for more details alternatives to click here click here to join the meeting click here button click here to click here to view listings wcag click here from click here click here now please click here click here to view click more click here digital click here for more details alternatives to click here click here to join the meeting click here button click here to click here to view listings wcag click here
The Micah Report [Read More]

Tracked on August 13, 2022 04:01 AM

» https://avtozalogspb.ru/ from http://cmosforum.ru/
The Micah Report [Read More]

Tracked on August 13, 2022 02:15 PM

» clicking on links from clicking on links
The Micah Report [Read More]

Tracked on August 14, 2022 02:09 PM

» slot agen gacor from slot agen gacor
The Micah Report [Read More]

Tracked on August 14, 2022 11:43 PM

Comments


Post a comment


Powered by Movable Type     Site design by Sekimori